We’ve got to give a shout out to all of the affordable drugstore brands which are cruelty-free! These are the companies that do not test their products or ingredients on animals. Thankfully, there are more cruelty-free drugstore brands than ever before. Below please find a list of cruelty-free drugstore makeup.
- Covergirl Lash Blast – As of 2018, Covergirl has committed to being cruelty-free. Their Instagram post states “Covergirl does not test on animals, and now Leaping Bunny certified by @crueltyfreeintl. Being Leaping Bunny certified means that Covergirl products are cruelty-, free on EVERY product sold. Lash Blast Mascara is smudge-free, sweatproof and finally clump-proof. The volumizing mascara can max out your lashes for up to 10x the volume. Covergirl Lash Blast mascara is sold at Target for $4.99,
- Mirenesse Mascara – The Mirenesse mascara is cruelty-free, PETA certified and 96% vegan. Hailing from Australia, the Mirenesse mascara is not completely vegan as some of their products use beeswax. Mirenesse Secret Weapon 24 Hour Super Long Mascara is clump-free and extremely long-lasting. It is easy to apply and builds volume. The brush’s full outer edge will help you exaggerate the natural flick of the lashes on your outer edge. Mirenesse Secret Weapon 24 Hour Super Long mascara is sold at Nordstrom Rack for $29.97.
- TARTE BIG EGO MASCARA – This mascara follows the curves of your lash line to help build volume from root to tip. The double-fiber bristle brush gives maximum pigment, to help coat every single lash. The Tarte Big Ego Mascara is brand certified by PETA and Leaping Bunny as cruelty-free. Tarte Big Ego Mascara retails for $23.00 and can be purchased at Macy’s.
- LASHTOPIA MASCARA MINERAL BASED MASCARA – Lashtopia is a mineral based mascara produced by bareMinerals. It provides almost 10 times the lash volume while lifting and separating for fanned-out fullness. It will nourish and moisturize your lashes with its 600 soft and staggered bristles enabling you to coat all of your lashes. Lashtopia is considered a vegan mineral mascara, and is never tested on animals. Lashtopia Mega-Volume Mineral base mascara is produced by bareMinerals and retails for $19.00. It may be purchased at www.bareminerals.com.
- TOO FACED DAMN GIRL MASCARA – This 24-hour mascara is an ultra intensity mascara made up of a unique blend of whipped melting waxes which give an immediate load of ultra volume without that heavy feeling. The Too Faced Damn Girl mascara’s formula is cruelty-free, just like all other Too Faced products. It may be purchased for $25.00 at Ulta Beauty.
These are a list of just some of the mascaras which are cruelty-free and affordable. Please share the cruelty-free mascaras you recommend.